Home >> Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Miami
Damages in spinal cord injuries can be quite substantial. The amount of an award or settlement will depend on the degree of fault, and will also include several other considerations, such as:
The severity of the spinal cord injury: pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- The degree of Permanent Disability (functional and anatomical)
- Expenses: Medical and accident related, daily living expenses
(past, present and future)
- Lost wages: past, present, and future
- Loss of earning capacity, or ability to earn a living.
(Employment life expectancy, as well as education training and
experience are important factors).
- Loss of capacity to enjoy life, (future life expectancy being an important
- Mental anguish and loss of consortium
Call Our Law Firm Today For A FREE Consultation About Your Spinal Cord Injury
An injury to the spinal cord can have lifelong effects. The potential
for losses to you and your family can be enormous. Call our injury
law firm today for
a consultation and see if we may be able to help you recover for
all of your losses.